The Delaware Council on Real Estate Appraisers has permanently removed the traditional classroom setting requirement for continuing education. Please refer to the
July 1, 2020 Delaware Register of Regulations, Volume 24 - Issue 1, beginning on Page 64 for the final order.
Please remember, ALL continuing education courses must be approved by the Council.
To renew your DAA membership for 2022 by credit card, log into your account in the upper right-hand corner of this page. (If you have forgotten your userid and password either click on "Forgot your password?" or email email@example.com.)
For mail-in registration go to Links & Forms at the top of this page and click on Links and Forms for the 2022 DAA MAIL-IN MEMBERSHIP REGISTRATION form.
DAA membership includes:
Free 7-Hour Seminar in December (PENDING COVID-19 STATUS)
Discount "members fee" for other seminars
Continuing Education Approval typically applied for in DE, MD, NJ, PA, VA
Your membership also includes the DAA website: www.deappraisers.net which includes.
The primary objective of the Delaware Association of Appraisers, Inc. is to promote and protect the collective interests of all member appraisers working in the State of Delaware.
Additional objectives and functions include:
1. To unite those engaged in the appraisal profession for the purpose of exerting a beneficial influence upon the profession and related interests.
2. To monitor and report items affecting the profession by actions of regulatory, legislative, oversight and/or standards setting bodies.
3. To promote and communicate needed changes in laws, rules and regulations affecting appraisers working in Delaware.
4. To provide a medium for members to interact with each other and other segments of related industries through the use of meetings, education courses/ seminars, a website, emails, newsletters and any other method deemed appropriate.
5. To provide any other services, guidance, and assistance to members as prescribed by the Board of Directors and/or membership that advances the interest of the organization as a whole.
6. To subscribe to and abide by the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice and all Rules and Regulations imposed by licensing and/or standards setting bodies, including the Appraisal Qualifications and the Appraisal Standards Board and the State of Delaware.
Membership catagories can be found on the Links & Forms page in the Bylaws.