CONTINUING EDUCATION SEMINAR
2022-2023 7-Hour National USPAP Update Course
Wednesday, December 7, 2022
Maple Dale Country Club, Dover, DE
CLICK ON THE CLASS REGISTRATION TAB FOR MORE INFORMATION
2022 MEMBERSHIP - $50
To renew your DAA membership for 2022 by credit card, log into your account in the upper right-hand corner of this page. (If you have forgotten your userid and password either click on "Forgot your password?" or email email@example.com.)
For mail-in registration go to the Forms tab and click on 2022 DAA Mail-in Membership Registration link to download the form.
DAA membership includes:
One Free 7-Hour Continuing Education Seminar
Discount "members fee" for other seminars
Continuing Education Approval typically applied for in DE, MD, NJ, PA, VA
Your membership also includes the DAA website: www.deappraisers.net which includes.
The primary objective of the Delaware Association of Appraisers, Inc. is to promote and protect the collective interests of all member appraisers working in the State of Delaware.
Additional objectives and functions include:
1. To unite those engaged in the appraisal profession for the purpose of exerting a beneficial influence upon the profession and related interests.
2. To monitor and report items affecting the profession by actions of regulatory, legislative, oversight and/or standards setting bodies.
3. To promote and communicate needed changes in laws, rules and regulations affecting appraisers working in Delaware.
4. To provide a medium for members to interact with each other and other segments of related industries through the use of meetings, education courses/ seminars, a website, emails, newsletters and any other method deemed appropriate.
5. To provide any other services, guidance, and assistance to members as prescribed by the Board of Directors and/or membership that advances the interest of the organization as a whole.
6. To subscribe to and abide by the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice and all Rules and Regulations imposed by licensing and/or standards setting bodies, including the Appraisal Qualifications and the Appraisal Standards Board and the State of Delaware.
Membership catagories can be found under the Forms tab in the Bylaws link.