CONTINUING EDUCATION SEMINAR
REGISTRATION NOW AVAILABLE
Environmental Laws - Impact on Property Values
Tuesday, December 18, 2018
Instructor: Robert Kleinburd
Maple Dale Country Club, Dover, DE
8:00 AM Check-in and Continental Breakfast
8:30 AM to 12:00 PM Seminar (with AM break)
12:00 PM to 1:00 PM
Lunch (included in registration)
DAA General Membership Meeting
DAA Elections - Term 1/1/2019 to 12/31/2020
President, Secretary, 4 Directors
(1 from Kent County)
Other Board Vacancy - Treasurer
1:00 PM to 4:30 PM Seminar continued (with PM break)
7-Hours CE Approved for DE
Approval PENDING for MD, NJ, PA, VA
This seminar is free for 2018 DAA members.
FOR REGISTRATION AND ADDITIONAL
INFORMATION, CLICK ON THE CLASS
IF YOU HAVE NOT PAID YOUR 2018 DAA MEMBERSHIP DUES...IT'S NOT TOO LATE!
To renew your DAA membership for 2018 by credit card, log into your account in the upper right-hand corner of this page. (If you have forgotten your userid and password either click on "Forgot your password?" or email firstname.lastname@example.org.)
For mail-in registration go to Links & Forms at the top of this page and click on 2018 DAA MAIL-IN MEMBERSHIP REGISTRATION.
DAA membership includes:
Free 7-Hour Seminar in December 2018
Discount "members fee" for other seminars
Continuing Education Approval typically (but not always) DE,MD,NJ,PA
Your membership also includes the DAA website: www.deappraisers.net which includes.
The primary objective of the Delaware Association of Appraisers, Inc. is to promote and protect the collective interests of all member appraisers working in the State of Delaware.
Additional objectives and functions include:
1. To unite those engaged in the appraisal profession for the purpose of exerting a beneficial influence upon the profession and related interests.
2. To monitor and report items affecting the profession by actions of regulatory, legislative, oversight and/or standards setting bodies.
3. To promote and communicate needed changes in laws, rules and regulations affecting appraisers working in Delaware.
4. To provide a medium for members to interact with each other and other segments of related industries through the use of meetings, education courses/ seminars, a website, emails, newsletters and any other method deemed appropriate.
5. To provide any other services, guidance, and assistance to members as prescribed by the Board of Directors and/or membership that advances the interest of the organization as a whole.
6. To subscribe to and abide by the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice and all Rules and Regulations imposed by licensing and/or standards setting bodies, including the Appraisal Qualifications and the Appraisal Standards Board and the State of Delaware.
Membership catagories can be found on the Links & Forms page in the Bylaws.