NOW BEING ACCEPTED
Click on Class Registration
See DAA email dated 11/8/2019 or contact
Beverly Wilson for additional information.
CONTINUING EDUCATION SEMINAR
REGISTRATION NOW AVAILABLE
2020-2021 7-Hour USPAP Update Course
Wednesday, December 4, 2019
Maple Dale Country Club, Dover, DE
8:00 AM Check-in and Continental Breakfast
8:30 AM* to 12:00 PM Seminar (with AM break)
12:00 PM to 1:00 PM Lunch
(included in registration)
DAA General Membership Meeting
DAA Elections - Term 1/1/2020 to 12/31/2021
Vice President, Treasurer, 4 Directors
(1 from Sussex County)
1:00 PM to 4:30 PM Seminar continued
(with PM break)
*Participants arriving 15 minutes after the seminar begins will not recieve continuing education credit.
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO BRING the 2020-2021 USPAP Manual AND the 2020-2021 7-HOUR USPAP Student Manual. Order the manuals from The Appraisal Foundation at www.appraisalfoundation.org.
This seminar is free for 2019 DAA members.
If you have not paid your 2019 DAA membership dues....it's not too late!
FOR REGISTRATION AND ADDITIONAL INFORMATION, CLICK ON THE CLASS REGISTRATION TAB.
2019 MEMBERSHIP and 2020 MEMBERSHIP
To renew your DAA membership for 2019 or 2020 by credit card, log into your account in the upper right-hand corner of this page. (If you have forgotten your userid and password either click on "Forgot your password?" or email firstname.lastname@example.org.)
For mail-in registration go to Links & Forms at the top of this page and click on Links and Forms for the 2019 or 2020 DAA MAIL-IN MEMBERSHIP REGISTRATION form.
DAA membership includes:
Free 7-Hour Seminar in December
Discount "members fee" for other seminars
Continuing Education Approval typically applied for in DE, MD, NJ, PA, VA
Your membership also includes the DAA website: www.deappraisers.net which includes.
The primary objective of the Delaware Association of Appraisers, Inc. is to promote and protect the collective interests of all member appraisers working in the State of Delaware.
Additional objectives and functions include:
1. To unite those engaged in the appraisal profession for the purpose of exerting a beneficial influence upon the profession and related interests.
2. To monitor and report items affecting the profession by actions of regulatory, legislative, oversight and/or standards setting bodies.
3. To promote and communicate needed changes in laws, rules and regulations affecting appraisers working in Delaware.
4. To provide a medium for members to interact with each other and other segments of related industries through the use of meetings, education courses/ seminars, a website, emails, newsletters and any other method deemed appropriate.
5. To provide any other services, guidance, and assistance to members as prescribed by the Board of Directors and/or membership that advances the interest of the organization as a whole.
6. To subscribe to and abide by the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice and all Rules and Regulations imposed by licensing and/or standards setting bodies, including the Appraisal Qualifications and the Appraisal Standards Board and the State of Delaware.
Membership catagories can be found on the Links & Forms page in the Bylaws.