CONTINUING EDUCATION SEMINARS
Click on Class Registration tab for details.
We are pleased to announce a partnership between the Delaware Association of Appraisers and the Maryland Associaion of Appraisers to offer the following continuing education courses.
Guest MAA Speaker: George W. Lutz III
Wednesday, May 24, 2017
Maple Dale Country Club, Dover, DE
8:00 AM - Check-in and Continental Breakfast
Understanding Market Trends & Their Impact on Value
3-Hours CE - Approved for DE and PA
Pending for MD and NJ
8:30 AM* to 11:30 AM
11:30 AM to 12:30 PM - Check-in and Lunch (included if attending either seminar)
Construction: A Basic Primer - The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly
What to Look for on Your Inspections
4-Hours CE - Approved for DE and PA
Pending for MD and NJ
12:30 PM* to 4:30 PM
*Participants arriving 15 minutes after the seminar begins will not receive continuing education credit.
.....it's not too late:
To renew your DAA membership for 2017 by credit card, log into your account in the upper right-hand corner of this page. (If you have forgotten your userid and password either click on "Forgot your password?" or email firstname.lastname@example.org.)
For mail-in registration go to Links & Forms at the top of this page and click on 2017 DAA MAIL-IN MEMBERSHIP REGISTRATION.
DAA membership includes:
Free 7-Hour Seminar in December 2017
Discount "members fee" for other seminars
Continuing Education Approval typically (but not always) DE,MD,NJ,PA
Your membership also includes the DAA website: www.deappraisers.net which includes.
The primary objective of the Delaware Association of Appraisers, Inc. is to promote and protect the collective interests of all member appraisers working in the State of Delaware.
Additional objectives and functions include:
1. To unite those engaged in the appraisal profession for the purpose of exerting a beneficial influence upon the profession and related interests.
2. To monitor and report items affecting the profession by actions of regulatory, legislative, oversight and/or standards setting bodies.
3. To promote and communicate needed changes in laws, rules and regulations affecting appraisers working in Delaware.
4. To provide a medium for members to interact with each other and other segments of related industries through the use of meetings, education courses/ seminars, a website, emails, newsletters and any other method deemed appropriate.
5. To provide any other services, guidance, and assistance to members as prescribed by the Board of Directors and/or membership that advances the interest of the organization as a whole.
6. To subscribe to and abide by the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice and all Rules and Regulations imposed by licensing and/or standards setting bodies, including the Appraisal Qualifications and the Appraisal Standards Board and the State of Delaware.
Membership catagories can be found on the Links & Forms page in the Bylaws.